Shimano Calcutta series of reels represents the core of Shimano's quality, versatility, dependability and long-term value. In sizes from the ultralight 50 to the 30# class 700, there's a Calcutta reel for almost any application, in fresh or saltwater. With Dartanium Drag, A-RB (Anti-Rust Bearings), and Super Stopper, the Calcutta will give you years of solid performance.
- Cold Forged Aluminum Frame, Sideplates and Spool
- A-RB (Anti-Rust Bearings)
- Variable Brake System (VBS)
- Super Stopper
- Assist Stopper (excluding 50B, 100B & 101B)
- Dartainium Drag
- 3-Bolt Quick Take Down (2 Bolt on 50B)
- Septon Handle Grips
- Easy Access Sideplate (100 and 200 sizes only)
- Lo-Mass Drilled Spool System (200GTB only)
- Drilled Crossbar (200GTB only)
- Clicker (400 & 700 only)
- 3-Position Power Grip (400BSV, 700B & 700BSV only)
- SV Power Paddles (400B only)
- Non-Levelwind Version (BSV models only)
- Manual Return Clutch Lever (700 models only)
- Non-Disengaging Levelwind System (400 & 700 only)
- Metal Series
Based on Mono Line Capacity:
CT200B- [Gear Ratio 6.0:1, 3 Ball Bearings and 1 Roller Bearing, 11Lb Drag, Line Capacity 210Yd/8Lb, Weight 10.1oz.]
CT400B- [Gear Ratio 5.0:1, 3 Ball Bearings and 1 Roller Bearing, 17.5Lb Drag, Line Capacity 330Yd/12Lb, Weight 11.7oz.]
CT700B- [Gear Ratio 4.7:1, 3 Ball Bearings and 1 Roller Bearing, 16.5Lb Drag, Line Capacity 310Yd/20Lb, Weight 18.2oz.]
30 Day Risk-Free Trial
Take the 30 Day Challenge!
We are so confident that you will absolutely love your Salt Strong gear that we give you a full 30 days to wear it, test it out, and put it to the test.
If at any time you are not 100% satisfied in those first 30 days from receiving your gear, send back your gear for a full refund. We will even pay for the shipping back to us we are so sure that you will love your Strong Angler gear.