Everything a high performace, low profile baitcaster aspires to be. Sculpted from aircraft-grade aluminum, its ergonomic frame houses a wish list full of features, including A-RB (Anti-Rust Bearings), Super Free (SF), a Titanium Levelwind Insert and more. It's a beauty to hold, and a pleasure to fish.
- Aluminum Frame
- Lightweight Graphite Sideplates
- Recessed Reel Foot
- High Efficiency Gearing (HEG)
- Super Free Bearing Supported Pinion Gear System (SF)
- A7075 Aluminum Magnumlite Spool
- Dartainium Drag
- 4 Shielded Stainless Steel BB
- Roller Clutch Bearing
- Variable Brake System (VBS) with Reduced Mass Hub
- Super Stopper
- Assist Stopper
- Septon PV Power Grips
- 1/8 Turn Easy Access Attached Sideplate
- Metal Cast Control Knob
- Anodized Spool and Handle
- Disengaging Levelwind System
- Quickfire II Clutch Bar
- 12/240, 14/190, 20/120 Test/Yd,
- 50/205,65/120,80/105 Mono Line Capacity,
- Right Retreive
- 15lb. Max Drag,
- 1 S A-RB Ball Bearings,
- 5 S SUS Bearings,
- 1 A-RB Roller Clutch Bearings,
- 6.2:1 Gear Ratio,
- 10.5 oz.
30 Day Risk-Free Trial
Take the 30 Day Challenge!
We are so confident that you will absolutely love your Salt Strong gear that we give you a full 30 days to wear it, test it out, and put it to the test.
If at any time you are not 100% satisfied in those first 30 days from receiving your gear, send back your gear for a full refund. We will even pay for the shipping back to us we are so sure that you will love your Strong Angler gear.